WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
AeHS will only collect “personal information” from you on a voluntary basis. We may ask for your first and last name, mailing address, telephone number and/or e-mail address. We may also collect information about you to establish an account with AeHS.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
Your personal information may be used internally by AeHS to:
- provide you with the product information you request;
- assist with your questions about our products and services or use of our web site;
- evaluate our services and products and to conduct customer surveys.
We also may use your information, with your consent, to send you information that may be of interest to you. When you register online for our service, you may be given the option of receiving informational/promotional emails from AeHS. You can choose whether or not to receive correspondence from your customer profile.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not give, sell, rent, loan or otherwise disclose any personal information to any third party, unless:
- you have authorized us to do so;
- we are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- it is necessary to do so in order to protect and defend the rights or property of this web site.
We also may share aggregate, non-personal information about web site usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users.