Technical solution design is based on having a thorough understanding of the realities in a country as well as the changes that are looming on the horizon. It goes way beyond just launching an app.
The foundation’s principles and design from an (eco) architectural perspective take into account the whole application landscape as well as the multiple functional requirements of all stakeholders in the health sector. For AeHS, Open Data standards and the integration of different IT solutions is a must. AeHS works towards achieving connected care as far as internet connectivity allows.
AeHS International provides a range of consultancy services:
- Feasibility studies
- A thorough in-country analysis of the feasibility and usefulness of introducing IT prior to project formulation, including a technical assessment of the existing IT infrastructure, connectivity, the presence of technical service providers, the availability and costs of hardware, stakeholder analysis, an analysis of existing regulations and policies and a workflow analysis.
- Technical scan
- An analysis of the existing IT-infrastructure, connectivity, the presence of technical service providers, and the availability and costs of hardware.
- Solution design
- Facilitation of the multi-stakeholder process to support creative thinking and decision-making in order to design the desired solution.
- Evaluation of the (cost)-effectiveness, quality and organizational impact of an IT-based solution.
- Project management
- Management of the entire IT implementation process from the needs-analysis at the outset to solution design and finally a study of the effects through action-research.
AeHS offers 24/7 technical support, both on-site and remotely through our local partner. We provide assistance related to our own products and solutions and to systems tht have already been implemented.